Solar energy: a bright alternative.
AV3 Energy is an American owned company dedicated to providing clean power solutions that offer real savings and ensure a more sustainable future for all. We provide specialized consulting and EPC services for renewable energy projects in the Midwest region of the United States.
The company was founded by Nicholas Barrack and Frank Snelson who share mutual interests in emerging technologies, a commitment to clean energy production, and good stewardship of energy resources.
Nickolas Barrack is a renewable energy developer and partner to AV3 Energy.
He is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Rolla, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and a Master of Science degree in Engineering Management. His business interests started in 1972 when he began installing and servicing alarm systems in the Rolla area while attending the university.
Special licenses and certifications include:
- Kansas City Master Electrician’s License
- National NICET Level III Fire Alarm Certification
- Oklahoma State Alarm License
- Arkansas State Alarm License
- Illinois State Alarm License
Companies owned include:
- Central Security & Electric, Inc., 1981-2010
- Central Dispatch, Inc., 1986-Present
- CSE Construction Co., Inc., 1994-Present
- USA Tours, Inc., 1996-Present
- USA Express, Inc., 2003-Present